Again with a yummy filling recipe.Yea paneer is rich in calcium along with vitamin D and protein.
- Paneer cubed : 250 gm
- Capsicum chopped : 1
- Tomato chopped : 1 small
- Onion chopped : 1
To marinate :
- Curd : 1/4 cup
- Ginger garlic paste : 1tspn
- Chilly powder : 1 tspn
- Garam masala powder : 1/2 tspn
- Kasuri methi / dry fenugreek leaves : 1 tspn
- Turmeric powder : 1/4 tspn
- Marinate paneer cubes with all the ingredients listed under "to marinate ".Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Now heat a pan and toast it for few minutes.Keep it aside
- To the same pan add chopped capsicum and tomato.Saute it well
- Take 8 to 10 chapatis / roti and place the prepared paneer masala in each roti and roll it.