Really it is unbelievable that my blog had completed its one year .I know it is late to Announce the event. I believe better late than never.It is the first event in my space
Anyway I'm taking this opportunity to thank God almighty.my readers followers and friends.As a newbie blogger I got good support and encouragement from my co bloggers blog readers and friends,they commented on my space,appreciated,criticized and suggested good tips too..Expecting your support in coming years too..
This event will run from feb 1st to march 2nd 2015.The winner will be announced on march 10th.Anybody can participate bloggers,non bloggers,even those who are staying outside India.
Winner can choose any one of the below
- Pyrex mix and bake set 3 pieces
- RBJ 24 pieces syainless steel dinner set
- Prestige omega mini handi dia
For those who arte staying out side India :
a gift voucher from Amazone .com
I know without your support I cant make this event successful.So I would invite you all to participate and support.Like all other events you have to follow some rules here also..
- The events runs from february 1st to march 2 nd 2015
- Any recipes can be linked. Veg, non veg ,dessert,beverages,anything can be linked
- Any number of new recipes you can link and a maximum of 5 archieved recipes.
- All recipes should be linked back to this event page and the archievd recipes should be updated with logo and link back to the event page.
- Usage of logo is mandatory
- Should follow me on Twitter and Pinterest , and like my FB page and you should activate e -mail subscription of my recipes (option will be on the right side of my blog)
- Share about this event in your fb page.
- The most number of entries will be selected as winner.If the winner is not following all the rules I will choose the second person as the winner.
- Use the linky tool to link your recipes
- Please comment here with the user name in fb,pinterest,twitter and which email id you used to activate email subscription.And please mention the gift you love to get if you win
- For non bloggers please send your recipe with photo of the dish prepared to email@example.com
Note: The product might be changed depending on the availability