I love to take veg rolls as an evening snack .especially with tomato sauce and hot coffee and
- Finely choppedcabbage:1/2cup
- Finely chopped carrot:1/4 cup
- Spring onion chopped:3 tblspn
- Garlic:2 tspn
- Pepper powder:1/2tspn
- Mix Maida with salt.
- Make a soft dough using water. Keep it aside.
- Heat a pan with oil .
- Add ginger,garlic,and chopped vegetables. Sauté it well.
- Add pepper powder.
- Now add spring onion and switch off.
- Make small sheets with the dough.
- I used a tiffin box to cut it in to square shape( shape is not a perfect!)
- Fill the vegetable mix in the side of each square .
- Roll it .
- Fry it in oil.
- PS:I used two methods to fold the rolls