It is a flavored and aromatic appetizer,really a tasty and easy to prepare dish.I used to make it for guests and got good comments.
- Chicken:1/2 kg
- Ginger:A small piece
- Garlic:8 cloves
- Chilly powder:1tspn
- Turmeric powder:1/4 tspn
- Garam masala powder:1 1/2 tspn(I used eastern garam masala)
- Maida:2 tspn
- Curd:1 tspn
- Vinegar:1/4 tspn
- Food colour:A pinch
- Wash and clean the chicken pieces.Cut it in to medium sized chunks.
- Grind ginger,garlic,chilly powder, turmeric powder,garam masala and salt to make a fine paste.
- Mix this ground paste with maida, egg, curd ,vinegar and food colour.
- Mix it well and marinate the chicken and leave it for 1 hour.
- Fry it in oil or grill it.