Thursday 30 July 2015

Vanilla ice pops



If we can prepare ice sticks / pops in our home itself with less ingredients would we ever choose to buy pops from out side ?When I saw the pics on Tinkus blog I decide to try it.When I got a Popsicle tray I tried and we all enjoyed(yes after schooling this is first time we are enjoying stick ice...:)


Ingedients :

  • Milk : 2 cup
  • vanilla essence : 1/2 tspn
  • Sugar : 3 to 4 tblspn

Method :



  • Boil milk and let it cool.Add sugar and dissole it.
  • Blend the milk and vanilla essence in a blender.
  • Pour it to the Popsicle tray and insert the holder stick.(I used seperate ice sticks and covered the tray with foil paper)
  • Keep it in freezer .Let it be there for over night.One frozen take it from freezer and show the tray under running water (tap water) so that easily you can remove the pops from the tray.

  • Yummy vanilla ice pops are ready to seve!

13 comments:

  1. It sounds so simple and yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... nice recipe Remya... am going to try this out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice. Three ingredients and you get these lovely pops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. simple easy and free from preservatives. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Perfect for kids in this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I have to ask my wife immediately to try this Ice pops for sure which looks more than mouth watering.. Thanks for providing us a wonderful recipe Remya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks yummy. I'll surely try this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect to beat the heat,yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely and loved to lick it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Remmy, these look quite lovely and delicious. I used to make 'juice on sticks' when my kids were little pouring the juice in and freezing it during the hot months. I like the extra creativity of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. popsicles have come out great remya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...