An easy to prepare healthy recipe.You may use dal instead of green gram.I have already posted spinach dal curry
- Spinach chopped : 3 cups
- Green gram : 1/2 cup
- Green chilly : 2
- Turmeric powder : 1/2 tspn
To grind :
- Grated coconut : 3/4 cup
- Cumin / jeera : 1/2 tspn
- Garlic : 2 cloves
To temper :
- Mustard : 1/22 tspn
- Dry red chilly : 2
- Curry leaves : 1 spring
- Wash and cook green gram.(soak it over night to save your gas)
- Now add cleaned and chopped spinach to it.
- Add turmeric powder salt and green chilly.Mix it well and cook it well.
- grind all the ingredients listed under "to grind "
- Add in ground paste.
- Mix it well and check for salt.
- Heat a pan with oil.Add mustard and let it splutter
- Add dry red chilly and curry leaves.
- Pour it to the gravy.
- Yummy spinach curry is ready to serve!