Today my guest is Bhawya of Bhawish's kitchen. I'm extremely happy to present the dish she prepared for us.Bhawya is a lovely girl with lots of talents.You can see her skill in jewellery making , art ,and cooking on her space. Did you check my post (netholi peera pattichathu)on her blog?
Hello Sweet Peoples :) This is Bhawya of Bhawish's Kitchen. Today I am doing guest post for my very good friend, Remya.
She is a passionate blogger, lovely mom and sweet friend of me.
I like her dedication towards cooking. Her recipes are truly treat for me. I am so glad to share my recipe in her space. Thank you dear for giving me this opportunity.
Tandoori Fish is a delicious dish and very simple to make. Marinade the fish with Indian spice powders, ginger garlic paste, lime juice and then cook it in the oven. That's all! Simple isn't it..
Read on for the detail procedure.
- 2 no of Pomfret fish, cut and cleaned
- olive oil spray
- 2 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp thick curd
- 2 tsp garlic garlic paste
- 1 tsp lime/lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp herb seasoning
- Salt as required
- Make 2 to 3 slit on fish on both sides using sharp knife and wash thoroughly with water and pat dry them with paper towel.
- In medium size mixing bowl, add all the ingredients mentioned under marination. Add few tsp of water, mix and make it like a paste.
- Apply this masala to fish and marinade it for minimum 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Take marinated fish on baking dish ( lined with aluminium foil to avoid big mess) and spray some olive oil on both fish.
- Bake it for 20 to 25 minutes.
- It's done! Squeeze lime juice on it and Serve with some slices of onion, tomatoes and cucumber.
I used pomfret fish in this recipe, you can also try this recipe with cat fish, tilapia, salmon fish.
Baking time will be differ from different oven, so keep an eye on it
It goes well with any rice varieties
Adjust chilli powder, according to your taste buds.