I love anything in the name of fried rice..So used to try different varieties.Egg fried rice , and chicken fried rice are my hubby's favorite dishes and I love to take vegetable fried rice with chilly chicken
This time I tried mixed fried rice And I served it with chilly gobi
- Basmati rice : 1 cup
- Water : 1.5 cup
- Boneless chicken pieces : 3/4 cup
- Prawn : 1/2 cup
- Cabbage shredded : 1/4 cup
- Carrot chopped : 1/4 cup
- Capsicum chopped : 1/4 cup tblspn
- Spring onion chopped : 2 tblspn
- Garlic chopped : 2 tspn
- Soya sauce : 1 tspn
- Pepper powder : 1/2 tspn
- Soak basmati rice for minimum 15 minutes and cook it with 1.5 cups of water and salt.(Refer : egg fried rice)
- Spread it in a pan and keep aside .
- Cook both chicken piecs and prawns with salt and pepper powder.If the chicken pieces are big shred it .
- Heat a pan with butter.Add chopped garlic.Saute it well in hih flame.Now add chopped vegetables and a pinch of salt . Saute it well.Be careful while adding salt.
- Now add cooked chicken pieces and prawns
- Mix it well
- Now add soya sauce and stir it well.
- Crack the egg and mix it well.
- Now finally add cooked rice.Mix it again.