Thursday 11 June 2015

Masala kappalandi / Masala peanut peanut

A tea time snack recipe.It is our habit to take some thing with evening tea.If it is a rainy evening no doubt..I need hot tea with any snacks item. It is a spicy and easy to prepare snack and i'm sure all will enjoy..

 Masala kappalandi / Masala peanut peanut

Ingredients :

  • Peanut / Kappalandi / Verkadalai : 1 cup
  • Besan flour / Kadalamavu : 4 tblspn
  • Rice flour : 1 tblspn
  • Chilly powder : 1.5 tspn
  • Turmeric powder : 1/4 tspn
  • Curry leaves : 1 spring
  • Water 
  • Salt
  • Oil

Method :


 Masala kappalandi / Masala peanut peanut

  • Mix all the ingredients by adding little by little water,except oil and peanuts .
  •  Batter should be thick.Keep it aside for 15 minutes.
  • Now heat a pan with oil.When it hot simmer the stove and add marinated peanuts
  • Fry it in low flame till the peanuts turn brown . Drain it in a kitchen towel
  • A good tea time snack for all is ready to seve
 Masala kappalandi / Masala peanut peanut

14 comments:

  1. Loved it. Only one confusion. I didn't get 1 spring. Could you give me the no. of curry leaves used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. super ..love to munch them all time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super crisp..perfect with a cup of tea or coffee..My hubby's fav:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it..perfect for my daughter's evening snack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vow Spicy and yummy too. Nice share Remya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks soooo good Remya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An interesting tea time snack. I think I have tasted something similar as this and would like to give it a try. These would serve well too for an American cocktail party or "Happy Hour"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Easy to make tea-snack.
    As it is also tasty and nutritious, it can replace 'Maggi' which is facing a ban in India..!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my fav snack...love to munch with evening cup of tea
    Enter to win giveaway in my blog
    http://foodybuddy.net/2015/06/10/my-first-giveaway-engraved-bamboo-cutting-board.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...