A tea time snack recipe.It is our habit to take some thing with evening tea.If it is a rainy evening no doubt..I need hot tea with any snacks item. It is a spicy and easy to prepare snack and i'm sure all will enjoy..
- Peanut / Kappalandi / Verkadalai : 1 cup
- Besan flour / Kadalamavu : 4 tblspn
- Rice flour : 1 tblspn
- Chilly powder : 1.5 tspn
- Turmeric powder : 1/4 tspn
- Curry leaves : 1 spring
- Mix all the ingredients by adding little by little water,except oil and peanuts .
- Batter should be thick.Keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Now heat a pan with oil.When it hot simmer the stove and add marinated peanuts
- Fry it in low flame till the peanuts turn brown . Drain it in a kitchen towel
- A good tea time snack for all is ready to seve