Friday 12 June 2015

Know the power of Ayurveda :Come closer to radiant skin



Ayurveda is a traditional system of  medicine in India. Believed that it was received by Dhanwanthari from Lord Brahma . Ayurveda is known for its curative and prophylactic values. This system of medicine aims to give permanent cure from diseases . According to Ayurveda, Human is composed of body, mind, and spirit. Ayurveda is based on seven dhatu (rasa,raktha,mamsa,medha,asthi ,majja,and shukra) and three doshas (vata,pitha,kapha ). Ayurveda says imbalance in these three doshas will cause diseases.
Ayurveda medicines related to plant kingdom. Preparation of kwath , arishtas and asavas are mainly based on plants. Almost all the parts of plants like root, leaves, stem and barks are using in Ayurveda preparations according to the vedas.
After completing my Post graduation in Botany I have joined in a reputed Ayurvedic R&D as Botanist. Since then I started using Ayurvedic medicines and still continuing it. I don't like any cosmetics items other than herbal! I'm using Ayurvedic hair oil, herbal cream for dark spot prevention and off course Ashtachoorna for almost all stomach related diseases.

These are the simple skin care tips I'm following :

Glowing and healthy skin definitely will boost our confidence. I don't prefer chemical treatment on my face to get glowing skin. If some easy and simple ways are handy then why should we go behind chemicals?

  • Use raw milk as a cleanser.Rub your face with cotton dipped in raw milk.
  • Use turmeric. It has antibacterial property too. Mix turmeric with little milk and apply it on your face.Wait for few minutes and wash it off. It will help to get glowing skin as well as helps you to remove unwanted hairs from your face. 
  • Potato Juice is a good under eye cream!!!! Believe me it can remove under eye dark shades within weeks. It is the best Ayurvedic remedy for glowing skins.
  • Honey is a best moisturizer.I used to apply honey on my face almost twice a week.I will ix honey with lemon juice and apply it on face including my lips.After twenty minutes I will rub my face with sugar gently.Wash with water and see the difference.
  • Mix oats with yogurt and honey and apply it on face. When it dries wash it off with cold water.
  • Massaging with fresh cream lemon juice and honey will give smooth and glowing skin for those who have dry skin.
  • Rub your lips withhoney sugar and lemon juice mixture.It will helps to remove dead cells and provide you pinky lips.
  • Mix rice flour with curd and apply it as aface pack.it will give a fresh look and remove black spots and dead cells
  • Using fruits on face will give smooth and pimple free skin. I used to massage with ripe papaya on my face.It will clean my face and will provide glow to my skin.
  • Massaging with grapes will give a bleaching effect.
  • Ripe banana with honey will do wonders.Mix both honey and banana pulp and apply it on  face. After 20 miutes wash it off with cold water.









Vicco is a reputed Ayurveda brand and their product Vicco Turmeric Cream  is a perfect cure and prevention for pimples and black heads . It will helps to prevent rashes and allergies.Experience the powder of turmeric and Ayurveda!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Triple yes to natural ingredients for their goodness.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...