A yummy spicy deep fried chicken dish.We all love it .When my kid started eating it I decided to try it in home.I didn't use any food colour.It came super and he enjoyed it well
- Chicken (boneless) : 1/4 kg
- Curry leaves : few
- Fennel / perum jeerakam / sombu : A pinch
To marinate :
- Maida : 2 tblspn
- Cornflour : 1/2 tblspn
- Baking powder : 1/4 tspn
- Chilly powder : 1/2 tblspn
- Garam masala powder : 1/2 tspn
- Ginger garlic paste : 1tspn
- Lemon juice : 1/2 tspn
- Egg white : 1 tblspn
- Marinate cleaned chicken pieces with all the ingredients listed under "to marinate "
- Keep it aside for 1 hour
- Heat a kadai with oil.Add fennel seeds and curry leaves.
- Add marinated chicken pieces and fry it well .
- Crispy chicken 65 is ready to serve