A healthy recipe...Palak is rich in vitamin c and iron.We should include it in our diet due its health benefits.I used to prepare Palak dal curry and palak poori.
- Atta / Wheat : 1 cup
- Garlic : 2 cloves
- Palak chopped : 1 cup
- Green chilly : 1
- Heat a pan with little oil.Add chopped palak leaves,green chilly and garlic to it.Saute it well and grind it in to smooth paste.
- Now make a soft dough with wheat flour salt and palak paste.If necessary add little water.Set aside for 10 minutes.Divide it in to equal sized balls
- Roll it in to paratha by dusting wheat flour.
- Heat a thawa and place the paratha on it.cook both side .And if you prefer drizzle some oil.
- Yummy and healthy palak paratha is ready to serve