Sunday 15 February 2015

Asus ZenFone - My Ideal Valentine...


Happy Valentines day!!!!


image source : Indi blogger

Like everyone of you out there, I too celebrated  this valentines day with my darling partner. This valentine's day is really a special one for me because my husband surprised me with a wonderful gift on this special day. I am proud to say that this is the most ideal valentine gift for anyone from your valentine. It is nothing other than the awesome, beautiful and elegant  ASUS ZENFONE from flipkart !

Now, I am so overwhelmed that i wish to shout out loudly to the world that ASUS ZENFONE is my ideal valentine. I experience the unconditional love of my partner each time i look at this gift from him. :)

Why I fell in love with ASUS ZenFone...

ASUS ZenFone 5 is an exclusively crafted mobile, a commixture of brilliant technology and good design. It is simple and beautiful.

The 5 main reasons why i selected ASUS ZenFone as my valentine are: 

Reason 1

  •  Design and Display :
Stylish shape and sleek body provides a super cool look for ZenFone 5. In this high tech world, who would wish to to carry a heavy mobile? 
ZenFone has a 5 " touch screen, ergonomic shape and is easy to operate with one hand. It is available in multiple colours too.
Yes, he is my ideal valentine - smart and bold! ;)

Reason 2

  • Excellent Image quality:

Excellent image quality comes from the 8 MP camera which offers various modes of operation and also enables the capture of different style pictures. I can assure that this feature is better than that of any other smart phones I have used so far. 
A special note for SELFIE lovers. You may now enjoy capturing super cool selfies with the 2 MP front camera of ZenFone 5. It also offers HD video and ofcourse, video calls too.
Who wouldn't wish to make him a valentine..?


Reason 3

  • High internal memory :
Save whatever you need on your ASUS ZenFone without facing any space crunch. It provides a 16 GB internal memory. The memory can be extended up to 64 GB by inserting a micro SD card.

Reason 4

  • Amazingly long battery life :
The phone is equipped with a 2110 mAh lithium battery. I can use 3G whole day with this effective and powerful battery capacity. I usually play a lot of games on my mobile and this amazing battery saving feature is a blessing to me because I can play on and on without thinking about plugging in the charger every 2 hours like i used to while using my old smart phone. The battery never lets me down in emergency situations when i want to speak to my dear ones because this phone gives a very good battery life.
I can say with pride that my valentine is an energetic companion.


Reason 5

  • Price :
Another factor which attracted me towards ASUS ZenFone is its price. It is hard to find such a great phone with these many features and high quality in this price range.






Check out ASUS ZenFone at Flipkart and grab one for you at the earliest and enjoy!!

This post is written for Indiblogger Experience #UnconditionalLove with the Zenfone. Pamper yourself!

1 comment:

  1. great gift for Valentine dear...enjoy ur new toy ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...