A healthy stir fry.Drumstick leaves are highly nutritious.It is rich in iron,protein and vitamins.It will go well with rice and moru curry ( seasoned butter milk )
- Muringa ila / Drumstick leaves : 1 cup(washed and cleaned)
- Egg : 1
- Shallots / Kochulli (sliced ) : 1/4 cup
- Turmeric powder : 1/4 tspn
- Green chilly (chopped ) : 2
- Curry leaves : 1 spring
- Clean the leaves by plucking each leaves from stem and remove the yellow and dried leaves.Wash the leaves well 2 -3 times and drain it.
- Heat a pan with oil and add sliced shallots curry leaves and chopped green chillies
- Saute it well .Now add turmeric powder and salt.
- Add drained drumstick leaves and stir it well.
- Keep the stove in low flame and stir it continously.
- After 3 -4 minute crack the egg to the pan.Mix it well
- You can add grated coconut too.
- Seasoning with mustard will give you a different taste
sending this to Tanya's event