- Mango : 20 medium sized
- Turmeric powder : 1 tspn
- Mustard seeds : 1/2 cup
- Fenugreek seeds : 1/4 cup
- Chilly powder : 1 cup
- Gingelly oil
- Wash the mangoes and drain it. Cut it into large pieces.
- Mix it with turmeric powder and salt.
- Keep it in sun light until it is dried completely.
- Heat a pan and add mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds.
- Dry roast it and make a fine powder by using a mixer.
- Mix the powder with the dried mango.
- Add chilly powder too.
- Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Now add oil to it and mix again.
- Keep it in an air tight container.