One of the easiest ladoo recipes. It tastes heavenly. Before reaching Chennai, I had never heard about this ladoo :)))
When I was pregnant, one of my colleagues presented me a sweet box with this laddoo. Hope you all will like this recipe.
- Pottukadala /Gram dal : 1 cup
- Sugar : 1/2 cup
- Ghee : 1/2 cup
- Cardamom : 3
- Cashew nuts : 1 tblspn (optional)
- Roast the pottukadalai for 3 to 4 minutes till a nice aroma comes. Let it cool and then powder it finely.
- Powder both sugar and cardamom and sieve both into a vessel.
- Heat a pan and melt the ghee and add it little by little to the sieved mixture and make the dough as shown. Shape it into ladoo when it is hot enough to touch.
- An easy yet yummy ladoo is ready!!!!!
sending this recipe to beulahs event