I know now a days I'm posting more non veg recipes..right???Lost my grip on diet and enjoying a lot..Okey anyway it is a wonderful recipe and I'm sure all non veg lovers will love it!I have already posted Crab roast recipe hope you all checked it.
- Crab /njandu : 650gm (before cleaning)
- Onion sliced : 2
- Tomato chopped : 2
- Ginger (crushed) : 1" piece
- Garlic (crushed) : 10 cloves
- Kashmiri chilly powder : 2 tblspn
- Turmeric powder : 1/4 tspn
- Coriander powder : 1 tblspn
- Garam masla powder : 1/2 tblspn
- Coconut milk : 1 cup
- Curry leaves : 3 springs
- Coconut oil
To temper :
- Mustard seeds : 1/2 tspn
- Fenugreek seeds / uluva : 1/4 tspn
- Shallots / kunjulli (sliced) : 10
- Curry leaves : 2 springs
- Coconut oil
- Clean the crab and keep aside.
- Heat a clay pot (manchatti)/ pan with oil.
- Add sliced onion and saute it well till it turn light brown
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute it well.
- Now add crushed ginger and garlic .
- Saute it well till it leaves the raw smell.
- Now add chilly powder coriander powder garam masala powder salt and turmeric powder.
- Mix it well and add cleaned crab pieces
- Add 1 cup of water and cook it in medium flame.(6 to 8 minute is enough)
- Now add coconut milk and mix it well.
- Heat another pan with oil
- Add mustard and let it splutter
- Add fenugreek seeds
- Now add sliced shallots and curry leaves.
- Pour it to the curry and mix it well
- Delicious crab curry is ready
sending this to beulahs event