Prawn pickle is my favourite pickle and if it is served with a plate of rice sure I will finish it of soon..My neighbour Jyothi chechy gave me this recipe and I tried it yesterday.Thank you jyothi chechy for your support and encouragement.It is a spicy pickle and will taste heavenly
- Prawn : 1/2kg
- Kashmiri chilly powder : 1.5 tblspn
- Turmeric powder : 1/2 tspn
To sauteing :
- Ginger chopped : 1/4 cup
- Garlic sliced: 1/2 cup
- Green chilli chopped : 3
- Kashmiri chilly powder : 1tblspn
- Curry leaves : 2 spring
- Vinegar : 1/4 cup
- Marinate cleaned and deveined prawns with all the ingredients listed under "to marinate"
- Keep it aside for 30 minutes
- Heat a pan with oil.
- Now deep fry the marinated prawns.
- Drain it and keep aside.
- To the same pan add ginger garlic green chillies and curry leaves
- Wait for some times and add kashmirichilly powder and fried prawns.
- Mix it well and switch off the flame.Let it cool
- Now add vinegar and mix it again
- Yummy chemmeen achar is ready