Easy to prepare cauliflower fry recipe. Enjoy it with chapathi or rice.
- Cauliflower : 1 small
- Onion chopped : 1 small
- Ginger : 1/2 "piece
- Garlic : 5 cloves
- Green chilly : 2
- Turmeric powder : 1/4 tspn
- Chilly powder : 1 tspn
- Garam masala powder : 1 tspn (I used Eastern)
- Curry leaves
- Boil water with turmeric and salt.
- Separate the cauliflower florets and keep it in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Drain it and set aside.
- Crush both ginger and garlic.
- Heat a pan with oil and add crushed ginger and garlic.
- Sauté it well till the raw smell leaves.
- Add chopped onion and sauté well.
- Now add cauliflower florets.
- Add chilly powder, garam masala powder and green chillies. Add salt. Mix it well and cover the pan with lid
- Keep the stove on a low flame for 3 minutes.
- Now open the pan and fry it well.