My hubby is a big fan of egg. And another one I know is my friend Priya. I’m dedicating this recipe to both of them!
Finely chopped Shallots/kunjulli: 1tspn
Finely chopped ginger: 1/4tspn
Finely chopped green chilly:1/2tspn
Oil (I used coconut oil)
- Crack the eggs in to a bowl.
- Add finely chopped ginger, shallots and green chilly.
- Mix it well.
- Add milk and salt.
- Mix it well it is the most important step to get tasty omelet.
- Heat a pan with oil. Pour the egg mix to the pan. Keep the stove in low flame.
- Let it cook and flip over the other side.
- Omelet is ready.