I’m very happy to present this post with a giveaway(food vouchers).So all are invited to utilise this chance,provided by JUST EAT.IN
Just read comment and get food vouchers
Things to do
- Just go through the post and comment “which food item you would love to order for your dear ones?”
- I will select 3 winners randomly
- Winners will get food vouchers that you can order through JUST EAT
- Winners will be announced on January 10 ,2014
- Vouchers will be valid till January 31,2014
Here’s how you can JUST EAT...
‘Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all.”
Rightly said. And I do enter into it with all my heart since I’ve come to love cooking. But I’m pretty sure not all people enjoy the same. After all, cooking is an art and it does take time getting used to it and getting good at it. So for those of you who aren’t head over heels in love with poring over the stove three times a day, there’s a way you can JustEat all the way.
What is JustEat?
JustEat is India’s largest online food ordering portal and table reservation website. It boasts of more than two thousand restaurants in major cities like Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai and Pune, amongst others. It’s like those shopping websites coming up dime a dozen all over; the only welcome difference being it doesn’t feature apparel brands or groceries – it features tons of restaurants of different cuisines all in your area that will deliver food to your place.
How can I use JustEat?
You can use JustEat provided you have one thing: an Internet connection. And no, you don’t need to have a PC or a laptop to order food online; after all, that smart phone in your pocket is the best invention in recent times, right?! Well, it can even order food for you and... no extra charges involved. The JustEat online food ordering apps are free of cost on all three platforms – Android, iPhone and Windows 8 – and once you have any one of them with you, it’s like carrying around all the restaurants in your city in your pocket, menus, prices as well as the latest discounts and offers all included! Select the restaurant you wish to order from and select the dishes you wish to have, that’s about it. And of course, wait for the delivery boy to ring the doorbell with your choice of piping hot and fresh food from your favourite restaurant!
Why should I order food online?
· To take a break from cooking 7 days a week, 12 months an year, year after year (admit it, you owe yourself some free time to sit back...)
· To savour your favourite cuisine --- without going through the rigmarole of cooking it (or at least trying to!) – Goan, Hyderabadi, Mughlai... and dozens more.
· To get your food at half the price of what it would generally cost you at any restaurant (yes, this is quite possible with the offers going on from time to time on online payment restaurants with JustEat.in)
· To spend time with your loved ones rather than sweating it out in the kitchen (after all, the best way to bond with your family and friends is over a meal)And last but not the least... to do nothing but JUST EAT to your heart’s content!