Kannan is a big fan of Priya aunty's dishes.(Priyanka Mishra, my neighbour and his friends mommy).So gradually I started trying her recipes especially poori and parathas.This time I'm sharing palak poori recipe.In this recipe you can add more chillies and ginger garlic paste also.
- Wheat flour:1and1/2 cup
- Palak leaves(chopped):1 cup
- Ajwain/carom seeds/Ayamodakam:1/4tspn
- Green chillies:2
- Wash and soak the palak leaves in hot water.Drain it.
- Grind it and keep aside.
- Mix the ground paste with wheat flour,ajwain,and green chillies.
- Add enough water and make soft dough.(just like normal poori)
- Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Make small balls and roll in to pooris.Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the pooris.
Submitting this recipe to let us cook with green vegetables