It is a simple recipe but so tasty.After coming to chennai I tasted it for the first time.
- Raw rice:1/2 glass
- idly rice:1/2 glass
- Urad dal:1/2 glass
- Fenugreek seeds(uluva):1/4 tspn
- Green chilly:2
- curry leaves
- coriander leaves(optional)
- Soak raw rice,idly rice,fenugreek seeds and urad dal in enough water for 5 to 6 hours
- Grind it in to smooth paste
- Leave it over night
- While preparing dosa mix it well and add salt
- Heat the thawa and pour the dosa batter and spread it in a circular motion but it should be little thicker
- spread finely chopped onion curry leaves and greenn chilly all over the dosa and sprinkle oil too.
- Keep it in low flame let it cook and then flip over carefully
- Onion dosa is ready