A simple tea time snack for kids.Serve it to your super active kid sure they will enjoy!(ps: my kid loves to eat banana as such than roasted one but his mom will finish it soon :P)
- Nendran banana chopped : 1 big
- Ghee : 2 tspn
- Grated coconut : 2 tspn
- Sugar : A fat pinch (optional)
- Cardamom powder : 1/4 tspn
- Heat a pan with ghee add chopped banana and saute it well.
- Add grated coconut cardamom powder and sugar.
- Mix it well and saute it for few minutes in low flame.
- Banana roast is ready to serve
- You may add chopped nuts to the roasted banana.