A yummy and healthy side dish for roti .I used to make different paneer dishes like mattar paneer , paneer butter masala , paneer fry etc..
- Paneer : 200gm
- Potato : 1 medium
- Onion : 1 medium
- Tomato : 1
- Capsicum : 1 Small (optional)
- Ginger : 1/2 "
- Garlic : 4 cloves
- Chilly powder : 2 tspn
- Coriander powder : 1.5 tspn
- Garam masala powder : 1 tspn
- Coriander leaves : few
- Heat a pan with oil.Add cubed paneer cubes and saute it with little salt.Set it aside.
- Now to the same pan add chopped onion tomato,garlic and ginger.
- Saute it well and add chilly powder,garam masala powder and coriander powder.
- Switch off the flame and grind it in to a smooth paste
- Add the ground paste in to a pan and let it boil.Add chopped potatos and salt.
- Cover the pan and cook the potatoes till it turn soft
- Now add chopped capsicum and paneer cubes and mix it well.
- Keep the stove in low flame for few minutes and add coriander leaves.
- Now switch off the flame.
- Delicious paneer potato masala is ready
- You can avoid capsicum
- You may add 1 teaspoon of tomato sauce to the masala.It will give a different taste.