To be frank secretly I love to taste something from there atleast one time:).You might be wondering that then how I got this perfect recipe..I took this recipe from mariasmenu and tried several time.Atleast once in a while loose your control on diet and enjoy!!!!!!
- Beef : 1/2 kg
- Shallots (crushed) / kunjulli : 1 cup
- Dry red chilly (crushed) : 1 .5 tblspn
- Coriander powder : 2 tspn
- Turmeric powder : 1/2 tspn
- Pepper powder : 1 tspn
- Garam masala : 1 .5 tspn
- Bite size coconut pieces / thenga kothu : 3/4 cup
- Vinegar : 2 tspn
- Curry leaves
- Coconut oil
- Marinate the cleaned beef pieces with the all ingredients listed under "to marinate"
- Keep it aside for 20 minutes.
- Pressure cook it with 2 tblspn of water(beef tends to ooze out water).Mine took 5 whistle in medium flame.Keep the cooker undisturbed for 15 minutes.
- If you have any excess water cook till the water is dried completely.
- Heat a pan with oil add tons of curry leaves.Fry it for few seconds and add cooked beef to it
- Keep the stove in low flame.
- Give a stir in between.
- If need add extra oil.
- When your beef becomes dark brown colour switch of the flame or wait until it is black
- Super tasty shappu style beef fry is ready..Take it with kerala parotta or appam or whatever you like..:)