It is a salty tangy and spicy classic drink of Kerala.It will help to cool our body as well as good for digestion too.An easy to prepare refreshing drink..Fo this summer it is a perfect drink....
During Sadya(feast) both rasam and sambharam will serve finally.The heaviness of the stomach get compensated by these dishes.
- Curd : 1 cup
- Water : 2 cup
- Ginger ( crushed ) : 1" piece
- Green chilly ( chopped ) : 3 to 4
- Curry leaves : few
- Blend both curd and water in a blender.(ortake both the curd and water in a bowl and mix it well with a spatula)
- Add salt and ,green chilly and ginger .
- Blend it well till it become frothy.
- Garnish with curry leaves.Sambharam is ready to serve.