Lets consume more fruits in this summer and make ourselves cool.
It is a very refreshing and healthy juice and above all, easy to prepare too . Kannan doesn't eat grapes as such but loves drinking this juice. So i prepare it very often.
- Grapes : 2 cups
- Sugar : 1/4 cup
- Water : as required
- Ice cubes
- Put all the ingredients except ice cubes in a blender.
- Blend it well and strain it.
- Add ice cubes before serving.
- Please make sure that you wash the grapes well before juicing. I usually soak them in salt water for half an hour and then wash them again under normal water before juicing / eating.
- I have also heard that vinegar/ corn starch/ baking soda can also be used to remove the pesticide residue from the grapes ( i haven't tried it though. ).