Vendakka varuthathu/Okra fry
A simple, tasty and easy to prepare lunch box menu...With less ingredients a super tasty dish...No other words to explain...
- Okra/ladies finger/vendakka:10
- Chilly powder:1&1/2 tspn
- Turmeric powder:1/4 tspn
- Wash the okra and cut both the ends.
- Wash it well.
- Make small vertical slits on it.
- Marinate it with salt.turmeric powder and chilly powder.
- Keep aside for 1 hour(I used to keep in fridge over night).
- Heat a pan with oil and shallow fry marinated okra.
- Serve it with rice.