Beetroot potato bhaaji with poori
Poori masala is the normal menu in our home.But I can promise you that it should be a superb combination if you serving poori with this bhaaji.Easy to prepare with less ingredients but a super tasty dish.Beetroot with potato is a good combination.
For beetroot potato bhaaji:
- Beetroot:1 big
- Potato:1 medium
- Green chillies:3
- Curry leaves
- Coconut oil
- Wheat flour:2 cup
- Semolina/Rava:1 tspn(optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together and slowly add water to it.
- Knead it in to a smooth dough.(It should be soft but not too soft).
- Make equal sized small balls.
- Roll it in to small disc.
- Heat the pan with oil and drop each disc carefully.
- Deep fry both sides.
- Take the puffed poori from the oil and drain the excess oil.
Beetroot potato bhaaji
- Wash and peel the skin of beetroot,onion and potato.
- Finely chop beetroot,onion and potato.
- Slit green chillies and chop ginger.
- Pressure cook all the ingredients except coconut oil.Keep it in low flame for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool and mash it with the ladle.
- Add few fresh curry leaves and coconut oil.
- Yummy bhaaji is ready.Serve it with poori.
I'm sending this recipe to Cook with red event