Masala Egg Omelet
It is a spicy and tastiest breakfast or side dish.Or you can take it as a snack too.I got this recipe from a cookery magazine.First time when I prepared it I followed the same method mentioned in the book(simply mixed all the ingredients with egg and made omelet).Next time I sauted all the ingredients before making the omelet and added garam masala too.The result was awesome!So I finalised this method.Hope you all will try and let me know the result.
- Ginger garlic paste:1/2 tspn
- Garam masala powder:1/4 tspn
- Chilly powder:1/4 tspn
- Coriander leaves: 1 tblspn finely chopped
- Green chilly finely chopped:1/4 tspn
- Heat the pan with oil.
- Add Ginger garlic paste and saute it well.
- Add sliced onion and saute it again
- Add tomato pieces and saute it well .
- Add green chilly,chilly powder,salt and garam masala powder.
- Add coriander leaves.
- Now switch off the flame and transfer the masala into a bowl.
- Crack the eggs in to the bowl and beat it well.
- Mix the eggs with masala.
- Heat the same pan with little oil.
- Pour the egg masala mixture in to the pan and allow to cook.
- Turn the other side and let it cook.Switch off the flame.