Kappa thoran/Tapioca stir fry
Tapioca is a healthy source of carbohydrate and it is low in cholesterol and unhealthy fats.It is a super delicious stir fry.
Grated coconut:1and 1/2 cup
Dry red chilly:3
- Peel the tapioca and cut it in to small pieces.
- Boil the pieces in water with salt.
- Cook it until it become tender.
- Drain the water and keep aside.
- Crush the grated coconut,shallots,garlic cloves and green chilly together.
- Heat the pan with oil.
- Add mustard. When it splutters add dry chilly and curry leaves.
- Add ground coconut and Stir it well.Add a pinch of salt.
- Add cooked tapioca pieces and mix it well with coconut.