fried rice is my first love..whenever going to Restaurent i used to search for different fried rice menus..But i like to eat whatever it is made in the name of fried rice!Here im giving simple restaurent style recipe
- Basmathi rice:1 cups
- Refined oil /olive oil :2 tablespoon
- Soya sauce:1 teaspoon
- Garlic chopped:1 teaspoon
- Pepper powder:1/2 teaspoon
- Salt :As required
- Vegetables:onion,carrot,beans,cabbage,capsicum and spring onion- make it in to small pieces.Here we need all vegies together 3,4 fist
- Soak basmathi rice for 15 minutes and drain it.
- Fry it in a pressure cooker by using 1 table spoon oil and then cook it with 1.5 cups of water and required amount of salt.Keep it aside(one whistle is enough)
- Heat a pan and add oil then fry chopped garlic followed by all the vegitables except spring onion.
- Add soya sauce and pepper powder and spring onion
- wait for a minute then add cooled rice and mix it well.