Whenever I’m preparing Chinese dishes my hubby will finish it soon.So it is my pleasure to try new Chinese dishes. Paneer is a great source of calcium ,protein,fat,vitamins and minerals.It is a good side dish for chapathi and fried rice
- Green chilly chopped:1tspn
- Ginger chopped:1tspn
- Garlic chopped:1tspn
- Capsicum(cut in to small pieces):1 big
- Onion(cut in to small pieces):1 big
- Soya sauce:1tspn
- Toamato sauce:2tspn
- Chilly sauce:1/4tspn
For batter preparation:
- Ginger garlic paste:1tspn
- Maida:1.5 tablespn
- Cornflour:3 table spn
- Soya sauce:1/4 tspn
- Water:1/4 cup
- Cut paneer in to small cubes
- Mix maida,cornflour,ginger garlic paste, salt and soya sauce in water. Make a thick batter( it should not be in running consistency)
- Add paneer cubes in the batter and mix it well.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the marinated paneer cubes. Drain the excess oil and keep it aside.
- Or fry paneer cubes by adding salt alone. So that you can skip this step(preparation of batter )
- Heat the oil in a kadai ,add chopped ginger, garlic and green chilly. Sauté it well for a minute.
- Add onion and sauté it again.
- Ad capsicum sauté it for a few seconds .
- Add soya sauce ,tomato sauce chilly sauce and salt.
- Add fried paneer cubes and mix it well.
- If you need gravy add ¼ cup of water.
- Tasty paneer manchurian is ready