Vanilla sponge cake:for beginners
Don't have an oven..,measuring cups...baking tgray??????Don't worry...Here is an easy method...
This was my first baking attempt.I felt it easy because for measuring all ingredients I used spoon .so i baked my first cake without any tension.It is easy hope you should try
- maida :10 spoon
- powdered sugar :12 spoon
- butter(melted)/oil :12 spoon
- egg : 2 to 3
- Milk : 1/2 cup
- vanilla essence :1/4 spoon
- baking soda :1/4 spoon
- tootifruity,nuts as required(optional)
Note:Use the same spoon for all measurements,i prefer coconut oil or butter
- Keep all the ingredients together.Remove rubber gasket and weight from the pressure cooker.
- sieve both maida and baking soda together.
- Keep it aside
- Beat the egg nicely by using a hand mixer/Spoon.I used my food processor
- Add milk too.
- Then add sugar,vanilla essence and oil/butter.Mix it well
- Add sieved maida and mix ir well
- If your cake mix is too thick add more milk and mix well.
- Take the pressure cooker and grease it with oil or butter.
- Pour the cake mixture directly to the cooker.
- Close the cooker with its lid(no weight no gasket)
- Then keep the cooker on the top of a thawa.
- Keep the stove in simmer mode for 30 to 40 minute
- Check it by inserting a tooth pick
- If it comes clean cake is ready!Let it cool
- Take it from cooker and serve it.
- Better to use old cooker
- If your cake mix is too running it will take more time to cook
- If your cake mix is too thick add one more egg or milk.