Avil milk / Aval milk is a popular Malabar milkshake made with flattened rice.It is a filling milkshake.Aval is rich in fibre . This is the traditional method in which both banana and sugar is mixing inside the serving glass itself by using a spatula.you may prepare it by blending banana and sugar in a blender .I have prepared one big glass with this measurement
It have prepared it a couple of times but couldn't capture the pic that time.This time somehow I managed and took pics :)
- Aval / rice flakes : 4 tblspn
- Frozen milk : 1 cup
- Banana : 1 small
- Sugar : 2 tblspn
- Fried and crushed peanuts : As needed
- Dry roast aval and keep aside
- Take your serving glass and add in chopped banana mash it will with a spatula and add in sugar.
- Now add little frozen milk .
- Next add in one table spoon of fried aval
- Add in pea nuts
- Now add little milk again
- Add in remaining aval and milk.
- Now spread some peanuts
- Aval milk is ready to serve