Who will say No to ice creams????Ice creams are my weakness and I can't say no to any flavours.This time I have tried a differnt one ,mango ice cream..An easy peasy recipe for a delicious ice cream!I used only less ingredients and the main attraction is it is an egg less version!
- Mango : 2 big
- Milk : 1cup
- Amul fresh cream : 200ml
- Milkmaid : 400 ml
- Vanilla essence : 1/2 tspn
- Sugar : As required (optional)
- Wash,peel and chop the mangoes.
- Blend it and make puree.
- Now whip the fresh cream.Now add condensed milk and milk.Whip it well.
- Add vanilla essence and mango puree.
- Blend it well and transfer the ice cream in to a container.
- Keep it in freezer for whole night.
- Yummy mango ice cream is ready to serve !!!!!!!