Carrot burfi is a mixture of carrot,milk,and nuts and sure it tastes divine.An easy to prepare recipe with less ingredients.Did you check my carrot halwa , carrot juice and carrot milkshake recipes?
- carrot grated : 2 cups
- Milk : 1 cup
- Milkmaid : 1/2 cup
- Ghee : 2 tblspn
- Chopped cashrw nuts : 2 tblspn
- Cardamom powder : 1/4 tsp
- Heat a pan with ghee.Add grated carrot and saute it well.Now add milk and cover the pan.Cook it in medium flame.Stir it occassionally
- Let it cook until the carrots become soft and milk is evaporated
- Add milkmaid and mix it well and keep the stove in low flame .Stir it continuously.
- Add in cardamom powder.Mix it well.Pour it to a greased plate.Spread chopped nuts.
- Let it set.You can keep it in freezer or in room temperature.
- You may add 2 tspn of milk powder to the burfi .
- If you are not using milkmaid add sugar and heavy cream.
sending this to delectable flavours