I prepared it several times but never got a chance to take pics .This time somewhat I have managed to take some pics.
- Chicken : 1/2 kg
- Chicken stock : 1 & 1/2 cup
- Garlic (chopped) :1/2 tblspn
- Ginger chopped : 1/2 tblspn
- Onion (cubed ) : 3
- Capsicum (cubed) : 1
- Green chillies (chopped ) : 3
- Pepper powder : 1/2 tspn
- Tomato sauce : 4 tblspn
- Red chilly sauce : 1 tblspn
- Soya sauce : 1 tblspn
- Spring onion chopped : 3 tblspn
For batter preparation :
- Corn flour : 1/4 cup
- Maida : 1/4 cup
- Soya sauce : 1 tspn
- Egg : 1
- Ginger garlic paste : 1 tspn
- Wash and cut chicken in to small pieces.
- Add little salt and pepper powder to the chicken
- Cook it well by adding enough water.
- Once chicken is done take the pieces from the water and keep aside.
- Take the cooked water and reserve it as chicken stock
- Marinate the cooked chicken pieces with the ingredients listed under "for batter preparation.Be careful while adding salt .
- Heat the pan with oil and fry the marinated chicken pieces and keep aside.
- In the same pan add chopped garlic and ginger.Saute it till it leaves the raw smell. (add oil if you need)
- Add cubed onion and saute it again.
- Now add capsicum and saute it for few minutess
- Now add tomato sauce,chilly sauce and soya sauce.Mix it well with other ingredients.
- Add the fried chicken pieces and mix it well
- Now add the chicken stock and let it boil.Now switch off the flame
- Add chopped spring onion and serve it with veg fried rice ,Sprouted green gram fried rice , noodles or with roti
- Be careful while adding salt .Sauces containing salt.
- If you like you can add 1/2 tspn of garam masala to the gravy.It will give you a different taste (believe me really it is good).
- You can prepare it by skipping marination steps too