Thanks to Nandoos Kitchen for reminding me about this recipe.I have tried it before but was not satisfied with the result..I made some changes in the propotion and tried again .The result was awsome.
- Condensed milk:200gm
- Cocoa powder:2 tblspn
- Ghee:2 tblspn
- Heat a pan with ghee
- Add condensed milk and stir it well.
- Once it get mixed add cocoa powder.
- Mix it well and keep it in low flame.
- Stir continiously till it starts leaving from the pan.
- Grease a tray with ghee and spread the barfi mixture.
- Let it cool and cut in to desired shape.