How to sprout green gram
Sprouted seeds are rich in nutrients.We can make fresh sprouted seeds in our home itself.
- Select good quality greengram and wash it.
- Soak it in water for 8 to 10 hours(or soak it over night)
- Take the green gram from water and drain it well.
- Wet a cotton cloth.
- Squeeze out excess water.
- Transfer the seeds in to the cloth.
- Tie the cloth loosely and keep it in a container at room temperature.Container should be dry.
- Close the container with a lid.
- Keep it again 9-10 hours undisturbed.
- After allmost 9 hours you can see that the greengrams have sprouted well.
- Saturday night I soaked the seeds,
- Sunday morning I transferred it in to the cloth.
- sunday night I got my sprouted seeds
Sending this to basics-tips-tricks-event-