A healthy after school snack for kids..I used to Sprout green grams but unfortunately both my hubby and kid don't eat it in raw form.So I used to prepare sundal or fried rice with it.
Sprouted green are rich in anti oxidents, minerals and vitamins.It is a low caloric food so highly recommending for weight loss diet.
- Sprouted green gram : 2 cups
- Grated coconut : 1/2 cup
To temper :
- Mustard : 1/2 tspn
- Black gram /Uzhunnu parippu : 1/2 tspn
- Dry red chilly : 3
- Chopped green chilly : 1 tspn
- Curry leaves : 1 spring
- Heat a pan with oil.
- Add mustard seeds let it splutter.Now add black gram,dry red chilly curry leaves and chopped green chillies.
- Now add grated coconut and fry ti for few seconds.Add salt and mix it well
- Now add sprouted green gram and mix it well.Wait for 2 seconds and switch off the flame.
- Healthy protein rich sundal is ready bto serve
- If you dont like the raw taste keep the sundal in low flame for few minutes and stir occassionally.But this method is not healthy.